Ringing in the Ear?
Do you suffer from a high pitched ringing in the ear?
If so, you need to be aware that there are VERY effective care options available!
Tinnitus - Ringing in the Ear
Suffering from ringing in the ears can impact a life in many ways and can affect both adults and kids! It can prevent you from concentrating on tasks at work or school, enjoying quiet time with family or even getting a good night sleep! Over time it will cause you to become frustrated and even depressed.
Like many patients we first meet, you probably have become discouraged having already visited so many doctors, only to be told that there is nothing that can be done. This is simply not true! There are options available for you. At Schultz Chiropractic and Wellness Centre we have been helping people suffering from tinnitus for nearly 15 years! We can help you!
There is hope!
My name is Dr. Mike Schultz from Schultz Chiropractic & Wellness Centre in Burlington, Ontario. I have been helping both adults and pediatric patients who suffer from tinnitus for nearly 15 years. I want you to know that there is lots of hope for you. There are options in chiropractic that have been proven to be both EFFECTIVE and GENTLE.
- Research published in the Journal of Chiropractic Medicine (2010) showed tinnitus resolved in some patients in as early as only two weeks of starting chiropractic care.
- Clinical research published in the Journal of Manipulative Physiology (2002) showed full resolution of tinnitus symptoms in only a month after starting chiropractic care.
- In a study published in the Journal of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research (2012) it was shown that patients suffering with tinnitus had almost complete resolution of their symptoms.
- In a study published in Topics in Integrative Health Care (2014) it was show that patients under chiropractic care experienced a complete resolution of tinnitus and other related symptoms such as vertigo, dizziness, headaches and neck pain.
So, YES, there is lots of hope for you! We can help!
I want help! What should I do next?
The first and most important step is to attend our new patient examination. At this appointment Dr. Schultz will sit down with you to discuss your case. The purpose of this appointment is for the doctor to determine the cause or your health issues and to establish the best strategy to correct the underlying problem. At this appointment you will receive:
- An in-depth consultation designed to determine the extent of the health problem.
- A very thorough and specialized examination, including orthopedic, chiropractic and neurological tests.
- An advanced digital neurological themoscan used to detect areas of your nervous system that maybe under abnormal stress.
- If x-rays are necessary our clinic has its own advanced digital x-rays system. The cost of x-rays are included in the promotion. So x-rays are at no extra charge!
Exclusive Time Offer
The deadline is July 15th!
To take advantage of this time limited offer either call the office direct at (905) 639-4673 or fill out the fields below and one of our team members will contact you to book an appointment with Dr. Schultz. Don’t wait any longer! We want you to start feeling better soon!
Make sure when you call to mention this promotion to receive the exam for only $50. After the deadline the fee will go back up to our regular amount of $150. So act now!
This appointment may change your life!
We have been helping patients who suffer from ringing in the ears for over 15 years and have had incredible success! Right now Dr. Schultz is offering a complete consultation and examination for only $30. The normal fee for this visit is $150, making this a great time to act! The promotion includes any additional specialized testing that may be necessary. If x-rays are needed they are included. We have our very own digital x-ray system for your convenience. At our clinic, we see both adults and pediatric cases.
Call us at (905) 639-4673 or fill out the form, and one of our team members will get back to you to schedule an appointment!
Chiropractor serving the GTA
We are conveniently located in Burlington, Ontario, (close to Ikea) but have patients throughout the GTA. Chiropractic treatment of Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears) is a specialized service and our patients often travel more than an hour just to receive treatment from Dr. Schultz. We are happy to welcome patients from Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville, Milton, Mississauga, Toronto and even as far away as Barrie!
I look forward to meeting you in person!
Dr. Mike Schultz B.Sc., D.C., C.M.A.G.