Do you suffer from Sciatica? If so, you need to be aware
that there are VERY effective care options available!
Sciatica can impact a persons life in so many ways! It can prevent someone from enjoying time with family, participating in recreational activities and can even stop someone from being able to work. In some cases sciatica can get so bad that it can prevent a person from even wanting to get out of bed in the morning. And this is not ok!
There is hope!
My name is Dr. Mike Schultz from Schultz Chiropractic & Wellness Centre in Burlington, Ontario. I have been helping both adults and pediatric patients who suffer from sciatica for nearly 15 years. I want you to know that there is lots of hope for you. There are options in chiropractic that have been proven to be both EFFECTIVE and GENTLE.
- Goertz, C., Long, C., Hondras, M., Petri, R., Delgado, R., Lawrence, D., Owens, E., & Meeker, W. (2013). Adding chiropractic manipulative therapy to standard medical care for patients with acute low back pain. Spine, 38(8), 627-634.
- Paige, N. M., Miake-Lye, I. M., Booth, M. S., Beroes, J. M., Mardian, A. S., Dougherty, P., … & Shekelle, P. G. (2017). Association of Spinal Manipulative Therapy With Clinical Benefit and Harm for Acute Low Back Pain: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Jama, 317(14), 1451-1460.
So, YES, there is lots of hope for you! We can help!
I want help! What should I do next?
The first and most important step is to attend our new patient examination. At this appointment Dr. Schultz will sit down with you to discuss your case. He will perform a very thorough and in-depth examination. The purpose of this appointment is for the doctor to determine the cause or your health issues and to establish the best strategy to correct the underlying problem. At this appointment you will receive:
- An in-depth consultation designed to determine the extent of the health problem.
- A very thorough and specialized examination, including orthopedic, chiropractic and neurological tests.
- An advanced digital neurological thermoscan used to detect areas of your nervous system that maybe under abnormal stress.
- If x-rays are necessary our clinic has its own advanced digital x-rays system. The cost of x-rays are included in this promotion. So x-rays are at no extra charge!
Exclusive Time Offer
The deadline is March 20th!
To take advantage of this time limited offer either call the office direct at (905) 639-4673 or fill out the fields below and one of our team members will contact you to book your appointment with Dr. Schultz. Don’t wait any longer! We want you to start feeling better soon!
Make sure when you call to mention this promotion to receive the exam for only $50. After the deadline the fee will go back up to our regular amount of $150. So act now!
This appointment may change your life!
We have been helping patients with all sorts of health issues for over 15 years and have had incredible success! Right now Dr. Schultz is offering a complete consultation and examination for only $30. The normal fee for this visit is $150, making this a great time to act! The promotion includes any additional specialized testing that may be necessary. If x-rays are needed they are included. We have our very own digital x-ray system for your convenience. At our clinic, we see both adults and pediatric cases.
Call us at (905) 639-4673 or fill out the form, and one of our team members will get back to you to schedule an appointment!
Chiropractor serving the GTA
We are conveniently located in Burlington, Ontario, (close to Ikea) but have patients who come to see us from throughout the GTA. We are happy to welcome patients from Burlington, Waterdown, Hamilton, Oakville, Milton, Mississauga, Toronto and even as far away as Barrie!
I look forward to meeting you in person!
Dr. Mike Schultz B.Sc., D.C., C.M.A.G.